This Dedicated closed loop team driver position features a predictable work schedule and weekly time at home! Drivers will deliver 100% no-touch freight on the same route every week and average 5,500 miles per week traveling from Distribution Center to Distribution Center. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all, you’ll split the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your trucking career!!!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
- Must be a formed team!
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $68,000 per year*
- $15,000 sign-on bonus for experienced team
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced team
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.03/mile performance bonuses
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement for qualified drivers
- Priority dispatch and maintenance
- New Equipment: Average age of team trucks is 8 months
- 100% no touch
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Teams:
Enjoy New Equipment
We constantly strive to make work better and safer for truck drivers by investing in new tractors and trailers. Team drivers drive the newest equipment in fact, the average age of a Team truck is eight months. You’ll also have a choice to drive either an automatic or manual transmission when you sign on.
As a Team driver, not only do you get to travel with a friend and another professional driver by your side, but you also get paid better than Solo drivers. Why? By driving as a Team, you continually rack up miles meaning you keep earning.
“Schneider gives us great opportunities and the miles we need, but also provides home time. We have kids and Schneider always gets us home when we need to be.” - Bob and Susan Tyler
Join one of the top trucking companies in Ohio. PI84858444