Team Tanker Truck Driver - Belle, WV-100000002G
Team truck drivers earn up to $144,000 per year and have six preferred days off each month in this Team Tanker position. Schneider tanker drivers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals with 2/3 of them non-hazardous. Traveling the country with a friend, our Team Tanker truck drivers drive up to 5,000 miles per week! Start your trucking career!
No tanker truck driving experience? No problem! We will provide you the necessary training.
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $144,000 per team each year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available to qualified drivers
- 6 preferred days off each month
- Detention pay after the second hour
- Paid orientation and training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 12 months of recent Class A truck driving experience
- Ability to park personal vehicle in Belle, WV
- Hazmat endorsement required after time of hire as a CDL driver
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required after time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Tanker:
Largest tanker freight base in the industry
Schneider’s customer base includes several stable, national accounts, and we continue to grow our business. That means we’ll keep you moving, racking up the miles and money year-round.
Safety and orange have always gone together, and that’s particularly true at Schneider. We don’t just talk safety it’s ingrained in our culture. “Safety First and Always” is one of our four core values for a reason. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
“We cannot imagine any other company that cares more about safety than Schneider, and that comes down to respect for the drivers and everyone on the road.” - Joe and Sharon Nader
Join one of the top trucking companies in West Virginia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver