This Dedicated truck driver position on the Aurora Parts account features bi-weekly time at home, up to $0.34 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul and unload multi-stop freight for a provider of semi-trailer parts and benefit from consistent miles within 48 states & Canada. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $59,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Indianapolis, IN, Gary, IN Cincinnati, OH or Louisville, KY
- Willing to obtain hazmat endorsement after time of hire
- Willing to obtain passport after time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
“The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.” - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. PI82514805