Dedicated Truck Driver - PolyOne - $5,000 Sign on Bonus - Wisconsin-1400000020
This Dedicated truck driver position features biweekly time at home, up to $0.34 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul no touch, multi-stop freight to a global provider of specialized polymer materials, PolyOne, and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of east of the Mississippi and parts of Canada. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $45,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Mileage and stop-off pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no touch freight
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 30 miles of Manitowoc, Portage, Ripon or Plymouth, WI
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL required within 60 day of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
“The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.” - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000PI78540914