Dedicated Truck Driver - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - Dallas, TX-130000003D
Truck drivers earn up to $55,000 per year*, have a predictable work schedule and get home more than weekly in this Dedicated CDL driver position. Truckers will transport freight using roll door lift-gate trailers primarily in Texas and Louisiana, typically Monday through Friday. It’s all about consistency when you join Schneider’s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you’ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $55,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $400 quarterly performance bonus
- More than weekly time at home
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Minimum 6 months of recent Class A truck driving experience
Live within 40 miles of Dallas, TX
Ability to use pallet jack and appliance dolly
Willing to assist with the unloading
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
“The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.” - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000PI78803599