Local Owner-Operator Container Truck Driver - $4,000 Lease-On Incentive - Haslet, TX-1200000090
This Port Dray Owner-Operator features daily time at home, a predictable work schedule and an earning potential of up to $100,000 per year. Plus, you'll haul no tough freight and travel within 250 miles of Haslet, TX.
No truck? No problem! Purchase a used fleet unit at a fraction of the average used retail rate. View our inventory at www.schneidertrucks.com.
- Experienced truck drivers interested in leasing or purchasing a truck
- Owners with multiple trucks
Compensation & Cost Savings
Owner-Operators are eligible for:
- Up to $100,000 per year
- $4,000 lease-on incentive
- $1,000 bonus for referring any new leases
- Weekly settlements
- Paid orientation
- Daily time at home
Purchase Power Program - Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel, tractors, tires, insurance and maintenance.
- Miles based on PC Miler
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Access to company facilities with free and safe parking
- On-site leadership, maintenance and dispatch
- Your choice: Run under Schneider's plates, or your own
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 12 months of recent Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 75 miles of Haslet, TX or Dallas, TX
- Hazmat endorsement required after time of lease
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required after time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Port Dray
Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more with Schneider’s Purchase Power Program. Leverage the buying power of a large, stable company and you’ll lower your business costs and increase your profit margin.
“You control your own destiny. If you can’t make any money, it’s something you’re doing wrong. You really do control your own destiny.” - Christopher Powell
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 920-592-4458 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Sign On Bonus 4000PI78926330