Regional Truck Driver - $3,500 Sign-on Bonus - Minnesota-11000000F2
This Regional truck driver position features earnings up to $0.40 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul 95% no-touch freight and average 300-600 miles per length of haul. You will travel between the states of Minnesota, Texas, Ohio and Georgia. Work in a “Home Run” pod which will allow you to run 2 weeks on and 1 week off or 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off while still receiving full time benefits and insurance! Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $55,000 per year*
- $3,500 sign-on bonus
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available to recent truck driving school graduates
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Weekly time at home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live in St. Paul, MN or Minneapolis, MN
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Regional:
More Miles, Closer to Home
You don’t need to drive across the country to get big miles with Schneider. Regional drivers can count on consistent miles, predictable lanes within a five-state area of where you live, and getting you home weekly.
Get the Respect You Deserve
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, but it doesn’t feel that way to our CDL drivers. Regional drivers work with local dispatchers who understand the weather conditions and traffic patterns in your area, and they get to know you.
“We all have driver numbers, but we are actually treated as people. You never have the feeling that you’re just a number. The group especially the business leaders that you deal with they treat you very well and they are very personable.”- Gerald Bartholomew
Join one of the top trucking companies in Minnesota. Call Bryan at 800-558-1185 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3500PI78926793