Regional Truck Driver - Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus - Southern Ontario-09000000A4
Truck drivers earn up to $0.40 per mile*, have a predictable work schedule and get home weekly in this Regional driving position. Regional truckers haul 95% no touch freight and average 600 miles per length of haul within the southeast. As a Regional driver, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $52,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus*
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available to recent truck driving school graduates
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Weekly time at home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class AZ
- Live in southern Ontario
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport or FAST Card preferred
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Regional:
More Miles, Closer to Home
You don’t need to drive across the country to get big miles with Schneider. Regional drivers can count on consistent miles, predictable lanes and getting you home weekly.
Get the Respect You Deserve
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, but it doesn’t feel that way to our CDL drivers. Regional drivers work with local dispatchers who understand the weather conditions and traffic patterns in your area, and they get to know you.
“We all have driver numbers, but we are actually treated as people. You never have the feeling that you’re just a number. The group especially the business leaders that you deal with they treat you very well and they are very personable.” - Gerald Bartholomew
Join one of the top trucking companies in Ontario! Call Tim at 866-928-2125 for more information.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3000PI78984605